Πέμπτη 26 Μαΐου 2011

Quickie: Best gaming cover ever

This is so good.…

Well isn’t it nice to share the love for Portal 2 with other people on the interwebs?

Apparently so, ExtraHype is like having a brother that’s not human, but a website. I haven’t seen any other site pushing so much Portal culture and I just can’t get enough of it.

Anyway, back to the song. I’m having illusions now. Like a cross genre between portal and Sonic the Hedgehog. It’s THAT good.

Also, Valve wants us to buy their soundtrack. Either way it’s shockingly nice that they offer the first volume for downloading, along with some nice ringtones. I already put the Turret Wife Serenade on my phone. When I saw the surprised and perplexed faces of the people as they unexpectedly hear it, it made me crack a smile. It’s a strange melody produced by some strange digitalized voices. What’d you expect?

Unlockment Achieved for Valve and that guitar guy.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου