Δευτέρα 26 Απριλίου 2010

A quick break of Tandem

I can't sleep. Dunno why but somehow my body refuses to put itself to rest. I guess that's what studying does.

I revived my old netbook that was put in the closet for some months now. I changed it's name from "netbook" to "bedbook" since it's really useful for quick strolls to the interwebs while waiting forr sleep to set in.

It's a shame because, after taking a brand new EEEpc with hard disk, big screen and able to run most programs, I see that something is missing to the whole "cheap computers for connectivity purposes". I still miss how my old 701 just boots me to the desktop in less than a minute. Ready to surf all html goodness and some limited flash usage while connecting with all the possible clients for Facebook, Twitter and Blogger.

Besides, you can't just shoove the newest eeepc's in bags and toss it around like nothing's wrong. Hard disk falures and broken screens are what you have to expect when you toss away the bag that contains the brand-new and shiny Netbook of yours but that's something that rarely bothers the good ol' 701.

So, my bedbook is awesome. I think I'll try ton renew it's battery.

Moving forward, the studying is going good. Not dreamy, but I think I'll succeed. But I have never given exams to other univercities other than mine, so I don't know what to expect. oh well.

So, I am leaving you with that. I'll go and try to sleep again. come on Mario! Tomorrow there's a new effort to do!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου